Verizon iPhone 4 Pre-Orders Ended

It looks like the iPhone 4 on the Verizon network is in high demand. Verizon and Apple have now stopped taking pre-orders for the smartphone just one day after it was made available for pre-order.

For those wanting to still get the Verizon iPhone 4 on the day of launch, all is not lost as Verizon and Apple are re opening pre-orders on February 9 at 3:01am Eastern, so make sure you stay up late that night. If you don’t want to wait up till the early hours of the morning, the other option is to get in line at an Apple or Verizon store on February 10 at 7am when the device will go on sale in what looks to be limited numbers.

We also heard reports yesterday indicating that Verizon will now be reducing download speeds for the top 5 percent of it’s heaviest data users. This has been done to give a good experience for the remaining 95 percent. It isn’t clear how much data will land you in that top 5 percent though although we suspect a lot of video streaming would push you closer to that group.

Good luck with getting a Verizon iPhone 4!

Speak Your Mind