Melted Mobile Phone – Warning

Mobile_Phone_MeltedI have heard a number of warnings in the past about not leaving the charger of my mobile phone plugged in over night as they can, in rare circumstances, explode. I have actually seen this happen while in an office once so know what damage can be done. All the warnings I have ever heard have been about the actual charging unit that plugs in to the wall. This next story certainly will make you listen though. A teen named Olivia Bell sat her phone on the pillow next to her and it suddenly set alight burning a hole in a pillow while she slept. The plastic of the phone was melted as well as the charger.

One thing I would really recommend is charging your phone away from your bed and while you are awake. Although the chances seem very slim, there is still a chance and it could cause a lot of damage.

Via: Stuff

Speak Your Mind