A Guy’s Dell sets on Fire :)

According to Gaston and TheInquirer a Dell set on fire in a conference. It was on the table at 1 point and then accompanied by flames shortly after. It makes me wonder if I want to take my battery powered devices on a plane, or even leave them around anywhere. Hopefully it was just something like he dropped a drink on a battery and it shorted or something. It can be kind of scary seeing things like this happen. No doubt Dell will be looking at these pictures around the internet thinking "oh dear".

dell banger1.jpg

dell banger2.jpg

Via: TheInquirer

Speak Your Mind