Chess has been around for years (centuries even) and is one of the best and most strategic games created. The USB version is based on a roll-up type board and it can connect to your PC. What the USB connection does is transmits all the data to your PC should you need to pack away the game to resume at a later date. Tracking the game is also a feature and the computer will inform you that you just made an illegal move.
One last nice feature of the computer software is the ability to look back and see where you went wrong.
* Interactive USB chess board.
* A virtual representation of your game is shown on your PC.
* Use your PC to track the physical pieces on your game board.
* Hint buttons for helpful tips.
* Save button to pause your game so you can resume later.
* Three levels of game play.
* Play against the computer or a friend.
* Records highest score.
* Timer to record game play.
* Option to email your friends the jpg of the game.
* Flexi board so it can be rolled up.
* Chess pieces.
* CD with software.
* Requires Windows XP.
* Requires a USB port.
* Suitable for ages 12 years+.
* Size: 29 x 26 x 1cm.
Product Page £29.95