Gyroscopes can be found in a number of moving items such as Segways, space stations and used for steering missiles apparently. The gyroscope has now been added to a golf club which according to it’s makers, creates a perfect balance to make for a perfect swing.
The Gyroswing has a gyroscope in the head of the club which helps users to stay in the correct plane. The gyro spins at 20000 RPM which keeps the swing sturdy and in the right place. If you deviate off that path then resistance is felt.
* 20,000 RPM gyroscope ingrains the ‘feel of the perfect swing
* Helps cure problems with ‘coming over the top and casting
* Provides resistance when swings go off-plane or have an early release
* Gyroscope encased in a metalwood head for protection and realistic visual experience
* Includes see-through grip guide for ideal hand placement
* Dual-color shaft visually reinforces that you’re swinging on plane
* SKLZ Gyro Swing includes rechargeable batteries and accompanying battery re-charger pack
The Gyroswing is available from Amazon costing $170 at the time of writing.