Duck Hunter was a cool video game back in the 80′s. This game can now be relived in the form of an indoor flying duck hunt game.
The game has an autonomous flying duck which has flapping wings to keep it in the air. You are supplied with an infra-red duck hunt gun in which you use to shoot the duck down. The duck flies randomly around your living room for up to 40 seconds at a time. After 3 shots it will fall out of the sky and if you don’t shoot it 3 times within 40 seconds then it will fall dead anyway as it’s batteries will die. No worries though as it takes just 10 seconds to charge ready for more shooting.
Duck Hunter Game Features
* An ultra-light flying duck with flapping wings and an infra-red gun.
* Shoot the duck 3 times with the infra-red gun and it will fall out of the sky.
* A ten second charge will provide the duck with up to 40 seconds of flight time.
* The duck’s flight path can be adjusted.
* Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
* Requires 3 x AAA batteries (not included).
* Suitable for ages 10 years +.
* Duck: 23 x 30 x 4cm
* Gun: 22 x 13 x 3 cm.
Available from IWOOT costing £29.99. The game will ship to the US also.